Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+14
lnap23
Superman55
NCgreen12
NYJETSDAN16
GratefulJet
football51
NickSINYC
Blindsidebrick
The Wicker Man
hobson54
LIJETFAN
AFA2017
Sarge
Hunter07
18 posters

Marrone opts out at Buffalo - headed for the Jets??? ...

Sarge
    Sarge
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Marrone opts out at Buffalo - headed for the Jets??? ... - Page 10 Empty Re: Marrone opts out at Buffalo - headed for the Jets??? ...

Post by Sarge Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 13:01

Marrone was hired as an AHC with the Jaguars. Somewhere in Syracuse, a bitter old special teams coach is smiling and pouring a shot of Crown
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Marrone opts out at Buffalo - headed for the Jets??? ... - Page 10 Empty Re: Marrone opts out at Buffalo - headed for the Jets??? ...

Post by Blindsidebrick Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 14:18

Sarge wrote:Marrone was hired as an AHC with the Jaguars. Somewhere in Syracuse, a bitter old special teams coach is smiling and pouring a shot of Crown

I can't imagine that Marrone's plan worked out the way he wanted it to. The silver lining is that he's got Bortles to work with, though.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 17:06

Blindsidebrick wrote:
    Sarge wrote:Marrone was hired as an AHC with the Jaguars. Somewhere in Syracuse, a bitter old special teams coach is smiling and pouring a shot of Crown

I can't imagine that Marrone's plan worked out the way he wanted it to. The silver lining is that he's got Bortles to work with, though.

I'm sure this wasn't his plan but he is back on a team and I think he will be back in the mix for a HC gig next season
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 17:19

NickSINYC wrote:
    Blindsidebrick wrote:

I'm sure this wasn't his plan but he is back on a team and I think he will be back in the mix for a HC gig next season

Agreed. Manish tried to make it seem as if the Jets were the only interested team. He had several interviews including this previously undisclosed one.

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo · 5h 5 hours ago
    Note on Doug Marrone that slipped through the cracks recently: He interviewed for the 49ers' head coaching job.
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 19:59

football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 18:12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 12:20