Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+11
lnap23
WilliesDad
LIJETFAN
MachinaVerde
hobson54
NickSINYC
HYATT™
football51
NYJETSDAN16
GratefulJet
Superman55
15 posters

Very Important Announcement - Please Read

Europe_for_JETS
    Europe_for_JETS
    Navigator
    Navigator

Very Important Announcement - Please Read - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Important Announcement - Please Read

Post by Europe_for_JETS Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 12:48

SackExchange wrote:It may be time to resurrect this site.

Yeah, I agree.
    jetsfanshanghai
    jetsfanshanghai
    Honorary Test Pilot
    Honorary Test Pilot

Very Important Announcement - Please Read - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Important Announcement - Please Read

Post by jetsfanshanghai Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 23:09

New job and new city have kept real life at the forefront since August, so not been to the other board for a while; pop in every now and then but not often.

I did see it was starting to get out of hand and I remember 51 leaving....can I assume it's gotten far worse?

Got the PM from Sack so just checking back in here this morning
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 7:09

is the United site down again? I was in briefly yesterday but I can't get back in.
    SackExchange
    SackExchange

Post by SackExchange Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 21:17

Yes, the Jets Fans United site was hacked. This was the site we used after leaving scout, but before the JFU merger.

I am not as upset as some, like 51, were about the merge, which is why I stayed active there.
    SackExchange
    SackExchange

Post by SackExchange Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 21:18

lnap23 wrote:
    SackExchange wrote:It may be time to resurrect this site.

Jeez can't we just find a home.... Crying or Very sad

Seems rather difficult, doesn't it?
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 7:27

I hate the former scout site. I know Elias is working hard on getting the site back up & hopefully he'll get it up and going soon. If not, maybe we get the message out to the United crowd to move here?
    SackExchange
    SackExchange

Post by SackExchange Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 13:29

The Wicker Man wrote:I hate the former scout site. I know Elias is working hard on getting the site back up & hopefully he'll get it up and going soon. If not, maybe we get the message out to the United crowd to move here?

I have no interest in going back to scout, after the way the "merger" was handled. I'd rather we got word out that we are back up and running here.
    Europe_for_JETS
    Europe_for_JETS
    Navigator
    Navigator

Post by Europe_for_JETS Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 12:23

I don't have much desire to go back to the scout site either. Level is pretty mediocre there, the chaos notwithstanding...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 22:15