A New Community for Jets Fans


    Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Share
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:16

    SackExchange wrote:

    I actually agree with you. I love the white jerseys with the green pants.

    It was also my favorite combo when they had the early 90s look, with the black trim.
    I would love to see some tweaks to the uniform top among them integrating black back into it.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:20

    39 yards is just a chip shot for Folk but it's nice to know we have at least one player we can count on on this team
    avatar
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

    Posts : 560
    Points : 5211
    Join date : 2014-09-05

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by GratefulJet on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:22

    Boy, Antonio Allen seems to be the culprit on so many long gains for the opposition.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:25

    Atljet60 wrote:Sanchez on the field for Eagles.

    Edit: Just threw a TD pass.
    Nice start but he did manage to throw an int on the next series leading to a Texans TD drive
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:27

    GratefulJet wrote:Boy, Antonio Allen seems to be the culprit on so many long gains for the opposition.
    Rex continues to play him out of position insisting he is the best option there
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42428
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by SackExchange on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:27

    NickSINYC wrote:
    SackExchange wrote:

    I actually agree with you. I love the white jerseys with the green pants.

    It was also my favorite combo when they had the early 90s look, with the black trim.
    I would love to see some tweaks to the uniform top among them integrating black back into it.
    No need for huge changes, but black trim would be a nice addition to the current look. But just that, trim. I wouldn't want a third black jersey, the way Philly does.
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42428
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by SackExchange on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:28

    KC's second touchdown is everything this Jets season has been about.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:30

    SackExchange wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:
    SackExchange wrote:

    I actually agree with you. I love the white jerseys with the green pants.

    It was also my favorite combo when they had the early 90s look, with the black trim.
    I would love to see some tweaks to the uniform top among them integrating black back into it.
    No need for huge changes, but black trim would be a nice addition to the current look. But just that, trim. I wouldn't want a third black jersey, the way Philly does.
    I don't want a 3rd jersey either that's why I said tweaks the biggest change I would like is to go back to a green helmet not sure about what logo I would want on it though.

    jamesfyo123
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

    Posts : 134
    Points : 1260
    Join date : 2014-09-22

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by jamesfyo123 on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:32

    GratefulJet wrote:Boy, Antonio Allen seems to be the culprit on so many long gains for the opposition.
    I saw a tweet that said "Rex Joba'd Antonio Allen." So accurate.

    jamesfyo123
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

    Posts : 134
    Points : 1260
    Join date : 2014-09-22

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by jamesfyo123 on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:34

    Antonio Garay ‏@antoniogaray71 54s54 seconds ago
    I'm sure Geno is secretly cheering for Sanchize to play well today so that fans know that a QB can develop elsewhere.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:34

    jamesfyo123 wrote:
    GratefulJet wrote:Boy, Antonio Allen seems to be the culprit on so many long gains for the opposition.
    I saw a tweet that said "Rex Joba'd Antonio Allen." So accurate.
    Joba'd nice new verb but I agree also
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42428
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by SackExchange on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:43

    NickSINYC wrote:
    SackExchange wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:
    SackExchange wrote:

    I actually agree with you. I love the white jerseys with the green pants.

    It was also my favorite combo when they had the early 90s look, with the black trim.
    I would love to see some tweaks to the uniform top among them integrating black back into it.
    No need for huge changes, but black trim would be a nice addition to the current look. But just that, trim. I wouldn't want a third black jersey, the way Philly does.
    I don't want a 3rd jersey either that's why I said tweaks the biggest change I would like is to go back to a green helmet not sure about what logo I would want on it though.
    One benefit of a white helmet is it's easier for QBs to pick up on receivers. I had heard that somewhere...not sure where.

    I know we had white helmets in college, but we ran mostly an option game and a lot of I. But I think I had read where QBs prefer white helmets.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:49

    SackExchange wrote:One benefit of a white helmet is it's easier for QBs to pick up on receivers. I had heard that somewhere...not sure where.

    I know we had white helmets in college, but we ran mostly an option game and a lot of I. But I think I had read where QBs prefer white helmets.
    I have heard that also but not sure it has hurt a lot of good QBs throwing to teammates in darker helmets.

    They could use the football logo we have now a big white footbal on both sides of the helmet should help with visibility.


    Last edited by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:55; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 14:53

    Nice job holding them to 3 points

    jamesfyo123
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

    Posts : 134
    Points : 1260
    Join date : 2014-09-22

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by jamesfyo123 on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:05

    Offense is rocking and rolling, gets it down to the 3, Marty calls for wildcat Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:11

    Nice job managing to get no points out of that drive
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:12

    May get to see Simms next series after Vicks head injury
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:16

    Vick in the locker room not expecting much from Simms but looking forward to being surprised
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42428
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by SackExchange on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:19

    Glad to get a chance to see what Simms can do in real action.
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42428
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by SackExchange on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:25

    Simms moving the ball downfield. Like his arm and his reads so far.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:29

    Simms looked good early to bad the drive stalled
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42428
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by SackExchange on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:30

    Cimini of course calls it a three-ring circus with the QBs reminiscent of Sanchez, Tebow, and McElroy.

    He must be happy the Jets are bad this year.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10667
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by NickSINYC on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:35

    SackExchange wrote:Cimini of course calls it a three-ring circus with the QBs reminiscent of Sanchez, Tebow, and McElroy.

    He must be happy the Jets are bad this year.
    Not sure how 1st and 2nd string QBs geting injured qualifing as a circus but now that I see Rex putting Vick back on the field at this stage I may call Rex a clown as a HC
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42428
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by SackExchange on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:36

    HATE putting Vick in back here. Pretty much shows Rex has no authority with his players.

    jamesfyo123
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

    Posts : 134
    Points : 1260
    Join date : 2014-09-22

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by jamesfyo123 on Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:39

    Awesome catch. It's great to have a guy who can do that.

    Cro just picked off another ball vs Dallas.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Jets at Chiefs 1PM November 2, 2014

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:40