Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+11
hobson54
danfran
Metjetgal
football51
NickSINYC
Pointdexter
Blindsidebrick
The Wicker Man
Superman55
Sarge
NYJETSDAN16
15 posters

Jets At Tennessee

Sarge
    Sarge
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Jets At Tennessee - Page 2 Empty Re: Jets At Tennessee

Post by Sarge Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 17:37

Y'all quit complaining, I paid full price for these tickets and am sitting in the cold watching it
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 17:40

Sarge wrote:Y'all quit complaining, I paid full price for these tickets and am sitting in the cold watching it

Hope you have a full flask with you it will help all around
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 17:46

I'll take the under....
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 17:48

NickSINYC wrote:
    Sarge wrote:Y'all quit complaining, I paid full price for these tickets and am sitting in the cold watching it

Hope you have a full flask with you it will help all around
    and I hope it's the good stuff!
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 18:47

Sarge, you're the Man for sitting through this. I won't gripe anymore. Outta respect to you, Sir
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 18:49

how stupid can the Titans be taking that penalty
    Metjetgal
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Metjetgal Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 18:53

Ugh we are going to pull this out.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 18:56

Not sure about the tie breakers but that penalty will probably give us the win and and drop us from picking 2nd or 3rd to 5th or 6th hope the win makes Woody happy
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:00

I gotta admit, this game is kinda entertaining.
    danfran
    danfran
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

Post by danfran Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:11

Hope everyone is happy, completely meaningless win that probably cost them a crack at a franchise QB.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:18

danfran wrote:Hope everyone is happy, completely meaningless win that probably cost them a crack at a franchise QB.

You can mark me down in the unhappy column.
    danfran
    danfran
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

Post by danfran Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:21

NickSINYC wrote:
    danfran wrote:Hope everyone is happy, completely meaningless win that probably cost them a crack at a franchise QB.

I'm not in love with Winston's baggage, but he has the talent to be an elite QB. Now they will probably have to trade up and lose their 2nd rounder if they want a crack at him. I don't believe they can get up to Mariota.
    NYJETSDAN16
    NYJETSDAN16
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by NYJETSDAN16 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:23

NickSINYC wrote:

My heart is completley and utterly broken. UNF%^&ing Believable. Rex is a POS. IDZIK is a POS. WOODY hiding in the backround is a POS.

That drops us to 6th overall??? Another CB? Another OL? This vicious cycle of being a Jets fan with absolutley NO HOPE continues over and over and over again.

Only way we get Mariota from Tampa is if we offer a historic BLOCKBUSTER DEAL. HISTORIC!

What ever, this whole Jets organization can all go FCUK themselves during the plane ride home. What a catastrophic loss.
    hobson54
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by hobson54 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:24

by everyone, i assume you are talking about the players on the field. since they are the only ones who have any impact on the game.

so maybe you want to go up to nick mangold and ask him if he's happy we won???
    hobson54
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by hobson54 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:25

NYJETSDAN16 wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:

My heart is completley and utterly broken.  UNF%^&ing Believable. Rex is a POS. IDZIK is a POS. WOODY hiding in the backround is a POS.

That drops us to 6th overall??? Another CB? Another OL? This vicious cycle of being a Jets fan with absolutley NO HOPE continues over and over and over again.

Only way we get Mariota from Tampa is if we offer a historic BLOCKBUSTER DEAL.  HISTORIC!

What ever, this whole Jets organization can all go FCUK themselves during the plane ride home. What a catastrophic loss.

please go tell nick and snacks and the rest of the team to go F themselves... Rolling Eyes

Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:28

NYJETSDAN16 wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:

My heart is completley and utterly broken.  UNF%^&ing Believable. Rex is a POS. IDZIK is a POS. WOODY hiding in the backround is a POS.

Only way we get Mariota from Tampa is if we offer a historic BLOCKBUSTER DEAL.  HISTORIC!

I'm all in favor of the Jets losing to secure a top 5 pick, but...

What did you expect? You think this team was gonna tank? No way. These men have pride. They're not laying down.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:34

I have been following the team since the 60's good to know Rex does not think I am a real Jet fan

I am living in Reno now the locaL games are the Raiders and the 49's anyone have a suggestion on which I should start following?  J-E-T-S
    danfran
    danfran
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

Post by danfran Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:40

hobson54 wrote:

by everyone, i assume you are talking about the players on the field.  since they are the only ones who have any impact on the game.

So maybe you want to go up to nick mangold and ask him if he's happy we won???
    Actually that wouldn't be what i would ask him if I could talk to him.
    danfran
    danfran
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

Post by danfran Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:43

Blindsidebrick wrote:
    NYJETSDAN16 wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:

What did you expect? You think this team was gonna tank? No way. These men have pride. They're not laying down.
    No, I would not expect a football team to lie down for drafting position, if they did there's a problem, I just think it's ironic that the Jets suck even at.....sucking.
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:54

danfran wrote:
    Blindsidebrick wrote:
    NYJETSDAN16 wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:

No, I would not expect a football team to lie down for drafting position, if they did there's a problem, I just think it's ironic that the Jets suck even at.....sucking.

I want Mariota, too. But I would find it troubling to see this team fold over the next three games just to secure a top 3 pick. No way some of our veteran players let that happen. Mangold, Richardson, Decker, and Ivory would say "Screw you" to folding. These guys bust their asses every week to win. They're not lying down.
    NYJETSDAN16
    NYJETSDAN16
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by NYJETSDAN16 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 20:03

hobson54 wrote:
    NYJETSDAN16 wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:

please go tell nick and snacks and the rest of the team to go F themselves...  Rolling Eyes

It's a message board right?  Last time i checked?  Cause if i go by what your telling me to do, you can also email all the players and John, Rex and Woody for anything Negative you state as well.
    Oh, that's right, you won't take your own advice  Suspect
    Hobson , that is one hypocritical comment you just stated.
    NYJETSDAN16
    NYJETSDAN16
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by NYJETSDAN16 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 20:09

Here Hobs, Just incase you want to set the precedent on actually telling a player off or a coach & the GM. because i've known for a fact that at some points watching the Jets, it has ticked you off seeing them play and you wrote about it on message boards.

Here's Jets contact page.  Feel free my dude.
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/footer/contact-us.html
    Thanks for the suggestion though.
    NYJETSDAN16
    NYJETSDAN16
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by NYJETSDAN16 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 20:16

ANY WAY.......

The other only way i see the Jets getting Marcus Mariota is if the Jags select 1st overall. They would absolutley take any offer to acquire more picks and drop down.

I guess i'am being very impulsive. Anything can happen from now until draft day. Hell, we may land Nick Foles and Jim Harbaugh as coach. Or maybe not. I'am just going to leave it alone and let it play out.
    No need getting over heated for something tht isn't in our hands as fans. Hopefully the moves from the new GM and coach lead us to better & greater horizons.
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 20:20

We all wanted a higher draft pick, so, I understand the frustration. Sometimes, we need to let our fellow Jet
    brothers vent.
    NYJETSDAN16
    NYJETSDAN16
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by NYJETSDAN16 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 20:20

NickSINYC wrote:I have been following the team since the 60's good to know Rex does not think I am a real Jet fan

I am living in Reno now the locaL games are the Raiders and the 49's anyone have a suggestion on which I should start following?  J-E-T-S

I heard that Isht too. I'm really glad the Rex era is over. It's worn out. Especially not having disciplined teams over the years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024 - 0:31