Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+12
GratefulJet
Seaver
cysporsche
McJet
hobson54
The Wicker Man
Hunter07
Old#15
Sarge
NickSINYC
SackExchange
Superman55
16 posters

Super Bowl 2/1 Seattle vs Patriots

SackExchange
    SackExchange

Super Bowl 2/1 Seattle vs Patriots - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Bowl 2/1 Seattle vs Patriots

Post by SackExchange Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 19:53

All I know is that when our time comes, and it will, I will be as insufferable to Pats fans as they are to us. They seem to forget that 1960-2000 happened.

It's just so easy to win a title. So easy to draft a Hall of Fame QB.

Pats fans are the ultimate d-bags in sports right now.
    Metjetgal
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Super Bowl 2/1 Seattle vs Patriots - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Bowl 2/1 Seattle vs Patriots

Post by Metjetgal Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 20:04

Is there anything worse then being a Jet fan??? We just watched the Pats win AGAIN, with Revis. I give up. Honestly. I don't think things will ever go our way.
    Metjetgal
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Metjetgal Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 20:07

The best player we ever drafted just won a SB w/ our hated rivals. God hates Jets fans. No way around it. I'm beyond depressed about sports. I'm to the point I wish I never became of fan of the Mets or Jets.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 20:10

Metjetgal wrote:Is there anything worse then being a Jet fan??? We just watched the Pats win AGAIN, with Revis. I give up. Honestly. I don't think things will ever go our way.

We all have a sour taste in our mouth. Things will start looking up soon as Maccagnan starts to sign players and make moves. Then the draft and we will all be optimistic again.
    WilliesDad
    Honorary Test Pilot
    Honorary Test Pilot

Post by WilliesDad Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 22:11

SackExchange wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:
    SackExchange wrote:The time out the Seahawks burned before the play clock expired killed them, and here's why:

By only having one TO left when they had first and goal, it meant they did not have the benefit of running every down and having enough time to use all four downs. So they had to pick a down to throw.

They made the RIGHT decision in throwing on second down. If you run on second and have to burn your last TO, the whole world knows you are going to be throwing on third. On second down, with that TO in your pocket, you could either run or pass. This means the Pats have to defend against both. So they picked the right down to run. But what killed them was wasting that TO, and I knew it would hurt them.

Agreed the lost timeout hurt. I follow the logic but there were better options than a slant if they had to pass.
    Play action, if anything. If you have to pass, don't telegraph. Awful play call. But if you HAVE to throw, doing it there is understandable.

I never saw another replay angle but it looked to me as Marshawn was open coming out of the backfield on that play. Looked like a linebacker covering him who was a step or 2 behind.
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 20:01

Dan Leberfeld @jetswhispers · 2m 2 minutes ago
    Blount and Brandon Bolden took turns holding up a “B#@*% Mode” t-shirt at parade. Don't think that is the Patriots Way we often hear about.
    SackExchange
    SackExchange

Post by SackExchange Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 20:19

football51 wrote:Dan Leberfeld @jetswhispers  ·  2m 2 minutes ago
    Blount and Brandon Bolden took turns holding up a “B#@*% Mode” t-shirt at parade. Don't think that is the Patriots Way we often hear about.
    Sounds like it's exactly the Patriots way. They really are dirtbags to the highest degree.

It's not just a division rivalry thing, either. They are universally hated. And no, it's not envy. It's hatred.
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 20:28

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024 - 6:44