Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+4
Blindsidebrick
soj
GratefulJet
SackExchange
8 posters

Pats file tampering charges against Jets

SackExchange
    SackExchange

Pats file tampering charges against Jets Empty Pats file tampering charges against Jets

Post by SackExchange Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 13:07

GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Pats file tampering charges against Jets Empty Re: Pats file tampering charges against Jets

Post by GratefulJet Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 13:19

soj
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Pats file tampering charges against Jets Empty Re: Pats file tampering charges against Jets

Post by soj Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 13:21

Of course they did (see bellcheat for this latest BS) even after Woody Called Kraft and told him he misspoke and apologized... just made the series a lot more interesting.
    SackExchange
    SackExchange

Post by SackExchange Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 13:24

Roger Kraft-Goodell will of course punish the Jets for this. Just like they did the injury report thing. He'll take the Pats' side, just like when he destroyed all that evidence without issuing any further punishment.

Funniest part is, there are Pats fans who think the commish is pro-Jets and anti-Pats. It's a laughable premise.
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 13:43

lol!

Exactly. Kraft needs to get a life. You've got a Championship Game to worry about, and you're distracted by Woody Johnson? Typical
    Old#15
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by Old#15 Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 14:09

Krafft, Belichek and Brady can't die horrible enough deaths as far as I am concerned.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 15:05

I can see the NFL taking the Pats side but I can't see them coming down hard on Woody. It would be worse if it was the GM or coach. They will probably slap a fine on him.
    Sarge
    Sarge
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Sarge Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 15:20

Much ado about nothing

football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 16:04

NickSINYC wrote:I can see the NFL taking the Pats side but I can't see them coming down hard on Woody. It would be worse if it was the GM or coach. They will probably slap a fine on him.

Exactly. Woody will pay the ridiculous fine. It does show that whatever the Jets record is in any given season, the Pats can't seem to get them off their minds. I should say Belichick because I'm not sure anyone else there would care enough to pursue such nonsense.
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 18:25

Sarge wrote:Much ado about nothing

Yes, and anything less than a $100k fine will indicate the NFL agrees. $50k or less will be a tap on the wrist.

Either way, Woody should send Kraft and Belichick each a nice big box of ladies' undergarments. Include some matching cuff links for Kraft as well.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 16:00

I was thinking I hope all the deflate-gate uproar does not effect how Goodell handles Woody. I see no way he can't come down hard on the Pats which the league hates doing so as an offset a hard slap at the Jets could ease their pain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 1:38