Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

4 posters

Defensive assistant bracket?

Poll

preferred defensive assistant?

[ 3 ]
    Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_left60%Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_left20%Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_left0%Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_left0%Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_left20%Defensive assistant bracket?  Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Sarge
    Sarge
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Defensive assistant bracket?  Empty Defensive assistant bracket?

Post by Sarge Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 13:14

Which of these defensive assistants would be most likely to find success if hired as Rex's replacement?
    cysporsche
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Defensive assistant bracket?  Empty Re: Defensive assistant bracket?

Post by cysporsche Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 16:49

Not on your list, but Dom Capers is an underrated Defensive Coordinator for the Green Bay Packers. He took their defense from 21st to 2nd. He is a 3-4 guy which I don't like, but he's a no nonsense type of coach, that is loved by his players.

He took a new Panther team to the play-offs in two years. I'd add Capers to this list. Can't wait to see what Hyatt has to say ?

Go Jets...Cyborg
    jetsfanshanghai
    jetsfanshanghai
    Honorary Test Pilot
    Honorary Test Pilot

Post by jetsfanshanghai Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 4:16

Sarge wrote:Which of these defensive assistants would be most likely to find success if hired as Rex's replacement?

SARGE (yes I used caps as I'm shouting) I have missed your posts, insight and polls......

OK, sorry for interrupting the poll, but I am so happy to have finally escaped Barad Dur........ aka the old scout board

@cy

Dom is awesome I agree, however, what about Vic as a steal from the 9ers? unless Coach Jim is a gonner and the organisation promote him???

I will admit to being kinda out of the loop info wise this year as work went badly wrong and, with 2 kids under 6 to sort out, real life priorities got in the way of football, let alone the 'merger'

Glad to be home Smile
    Old#15
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by Old#15 Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 7:19

Mike Pettine. Oh right, he was just a Ryan puppet.
    Sarge
    Sarge
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Sarge Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 9:31

jetsfanshanghai wrote:
    Sarge wrote:Which of these defensive assistants would be most likely to find success if hired as Rex's replacement?

SARGE (yes I used caps as I'm shouting) I have missed your posts, insight and polls......

OK, sorry for interrupting the poll, but I am so happy to have finally escaped Barad Dur........ aka the old scout board

Thanks, work has been insane for me the last 6 months - quit my old job, put our house on the market, and moved to a new city and job......things just now starting to settle down
    cysporsche
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by cysporsche Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 14:45

Old#15 wrote:Mike Pettine.  Oh right, he was just a Ryan puppet.  

Maybe Pettine was the brains of the defense, and Rex was the mouth getting credit ! Behind every Doctor, there is a smarter Nurse !

Go Jets...Cyborg

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 23:03