Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+16
SackExchange
hobson54
Old#15
Sarge
GratefulJet
danfran
NCgreen12
LIJETFAN
soj
Blindsidebrick
McJet
Metjetgal
The Wicker Man
jamesfyo123
NickSINYC
Superman55
20 posters

Jets at Bills in Detroit Monday, November 24, 2014

soj
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Jets at Bills in Detroit Monday, November 24, 2014 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jets at Bills in Detroit Monday, November 24, 2014

Post by soj Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 15:18

LIJETFAN wrote:Hobson, I have only turned off one other Jet game, and that was the Butt Fumble game on Thanksgiving.  This game was not as embarrassing because this team sucks, and it was not a nationally televised prime time game against our arch rival.  But it was really close.  Those of us on the board old enough to remember the Kotite years, and I lived in NY at the time - this feels a lot like that.  No hope.  No QB.  The Coaching staff looks lost.  The team looks defeated before they step on the field.  The roster is devoid of talent at a number of positions.  And the GM, well, you know my feeling there.  This is a colossal mess.

Does anyone remember Jet Therapy?  I think it was in the NY Post.  After a Jet loss during the Kotite years, they had a psychiatrist write an article to the fans to help console them.  it was hysterically funny at the time.   They need to bring that back, that was good stuff.  

As far as I am concerned the only therapy I will need is to see Woody clean house, and us find our franchise QB in next year's draft.  

Unfortunately I do and did live in NJ during the same time:shock: ... Yesterday's performance or lack thereof was very, very much like Kotitish
    soj
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Jets at Bills in Detroit Monday, November 24, 2014 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jets at Bills in Detroit Monday, November 24, 2014

Post by soj Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 15:21

Superman55 wrote:
    Blindsidebrick wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:
    Blindsidebrick wrote:Once again, a Rex Ryan team gets blown out of the water. I'm tired of seeing this team get obliterated. It's time to fire Rex now. Thurman should be interim coach for the rest of the year.

What an embarrassment. A joke of an effort tonight. Smoked by a .500 team. Enough already!

Any reason you prefer Thurman over Marty?

I've soured on Marty. I liked bringing him in originally, but he's got too much to work with for those results.

I just threw Thurman out there because he's the next in line.

I only prefer Marty because from an organized standpoint, I would expect he knows what he needs to do to prepare, not that he had great results, I'll give you that.

Look no further then when Marty was HC terrible... no way. he should get the boot too for his inept O
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 23:06

Jets continue to make Mehta right...

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
    Jets continue to defy odds and become more painful to watch #nyj http://nydn.us/1yaqsIx
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 15:50

Superman55 wrote:Jets continue to make Mehta right...

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
    Jets continue to defy odds and become more painful to watch #nyj http://nydn.us/1yaqsIx

Which Manish? This one?

http://turnonthejets.com/2014/11/new-york-jets-pacing-2014-expectations/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 12:23