Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+20
danfran
Superman55
Seaver
GratefulJet
soj
DonMaynard
Old#15
The Wicker Man
NCgreen12
HYATT™
cysporsche
NYJETSDAN16
NickSINYC
football51
Sarge
lnap23
SackExchange
skop
LIJETFAN
hobson54
24 posters

Possible 2015 Jets Quarterbacks

SackExchange
    SackExchange

Possible 2015 Jets Quarterbacks - Page 9 Empty Re: Possible 2015 Jets Quarterbacks

Post by SackExchange Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 16:42

LIJETFAN wrote:This team has too many holes to reach for a QB.  Winston has bust written all over him because of his off the field behavior.  I think he has talent, but he is a huge risk.  If he is there when the Jets are on the clock, they should pass on him.  Mariota has a lot physical ability and is a high character guy with intelligence.  We just have no shot at him.  Of the next tier of QBs, other than Cook, I don't really see anybody worth a pick in the first two rounds.  

If Idzik is making the pick, God help us, no matter who it is.  Hopefully that's not an issue.

In terms of draft strategy, the Jets need to find players on offense.  Frankly, I could care less what position it is.  They could take a RB there if one is rated that highly, or a lineman.  If Cooper is there and there are no receivers rated higher, then they should take him.  They need playmakers.  

We shouldn't even waste a mid or late round pick on a QB that has virtually no chance of become an NFL starter.  The Tom Brady scenario is extremely rare.  Same for Tony Romo.  The Jets should use all of their picks to find players that can play.  Not reach for players who will be back ups or 3rd stringers at best.  We have enough of those guys on the roster as it is.
    The team has holes, but I disagree that it has too many holes to reach for a QB. It honestly needs to draft as many QBs as it can.

Winston scares me, but if he shows a great arm at the combine, it will go a long way. His interviews will also be key. That said, you can't shy away from QBs.
    cysporsche
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Possible 2015 Jets Quarterbacks - Page 9 Empty Re: Possible 2015 Jets Quarterbacks

Post by cysporsche Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 17:04

My boy Mel Kiper said this morning that if Jaemis Winston QB had no "baggage", he'd be the #1 draft pick over Mariota.

Go Jets..Cyborg
    LIJETFAN
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by LIJETFAN Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 19:02

hobson54 wrote:
    LIJETFAN wrote:This team has too many holes to reach for a QB.  Winston has bust written all over him because of his off the field behavior.  I think he has talent, but he is a huge risk.  If he is there when the Jets are on the clock, they should pass on him.  Mariota has a lot physical ability and is a high character guy with intelligence.  We just have no shot at him.  Of the next tier of QBs, other than Cook, I don't really see anybody worth a pick in the first two rounds.  

If Idzik is making the pick, God help us, no matter who it is.  Hopefully that's not an issue.

In terms of draft strategy, the Jets need to find players on offense.  Frankly, I could care less what position it is.  They could take a RB there if one is rated that highly, or a lineman.  If Cooper is there and there are no receivers rated higher, then they should take him.  They need playmakers.  

We shouldn't even waste a mid or late round pick on a QB that has virtually no chance of become an NFL starter.  The Tom Brady scenario is extremely rare.  Same for Tony Romo.  The Jets should use all of their picks to find players that can play.  Not reach for players who will be back ups or 3rd stringers at best.  We have enough of those guys on the roster as it is.

well if we shouldn't take Winston and won't get a chance at Mariotta (don't necessarily disagree with either assessment) and we shouldn't take a mid or late round QB, what exactly are you suggesting we do next year for QB?  (btw - Cook is staying in college)

Honestly Hobson, there's no easy answer. I doubt we will be able to get either of the top two QBs based on the draft positioning. We will need to move up to get one. I agree that QB is by far the #1 priority and this team is going nowhere until they get one.

But they can at least build a solid team so that when they do have an opportunity to draft a franchise QB, that player has a great chance to be successful. Sanchez came in to a situation with a great defense, great offensive line (arguably the best in football at the time) and a great running game. And he took them to the AFC championship game twice. Kapernick and Wilson are also both good examples of players that were drafted by teams with an excellent core of players, and they both had immediate success. If the Jets can't get the QB they want, they should build out the rest of the roster. Then wait to find that player in the next draft.

We've seen what impact bad drafts can have on franchise this year. They need to go out and find players that can play the game at the pro level. Not players that are just headed to the practice squad. We nearly drafted 12 of those players last year. (A bit of hyperbole) but you get the point. Why waste say a 4th or 5th round pick when you might be able to find a receiver or a TE, or KR, or RB that can come in and play. You might find an offensive linemen or a LB. The likelihood of finding a QB that is an NFL starter at that point in the draft is so slim it is not worth mentioning.

This team has needs at CB, LB, S, OT, WR and QB. Brick is getting older. Mangold is getting older. Pace is a goner. Our CBs stink, and I am not convinced Milliner is going to be a good player at all. Landry is a goner. We don't have an impact WR. Harvin is a good player, but he's not a #1 receiver. Same for Decker. Point is, there is a lot of room for improvement. So why reach for a QB needlessly in the middle of the draft?

Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 20:33

hobson54 wrote:

well if we shouldn't take Winston and won't get a chance at Mariotta (don't necessarily disagree with either assessment) and we shouldn't take a mid or late round QB, what exactly are you suggesting we do next year for QB?  (btw - Cook is staying in college)

You draft BPA or hope someone blows you away with a trade offer you can't pass up.

I still think we take Scherff.  the right side of our oline is a mess, and scouts feel so strongly about the kids potential, feeling he could a day 1 all pro caliber OG if you want to keep him there or shift him out to RT as he picks up NFL speed, and maybe eventually LT year 3 or 4.  If you're telling me there's an all pro caliber starting OL, even if its RT...its one of many holes we have, you take him.  I think we take him or trade down (I've thought that all along).

As for QB, I try to make a play for Mettenberger or Foles.  Doesn't look like the Eagles are moving on from Foles now that Sanchez has sucked so bad the last few weeks (agree Cooks is staying).

If QB isn't there #6 (likely where we end up, 5 or 6), you take Cooper or Scherff and build the best team.  Take a flyer mid rounds to push Simms, and keep looking.  Jets have so many holes.
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 21:32

Painting players with a broad brush because of the programs they come from is a dangerous game. It may protect you from a few busts, but it also will prevent you from taking a potential gem. Automatically excluding Mariota because he plays in a spread offense is a cop out based on past bad experience. One has to evaluate him, or any other player, on their own merits and intangibles. That's what scouting and evaluation are all about. Projection, combined with coaching and player development, are how good NFL teams turn FCS and D-II players into NFL stars. We can't only draft kids from the SEC who played in pro-style offenses. There simply aren't enough of them to go around.
    Seaver
    Seaver
    Pilot
    Pilot

Post by Seaver Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 10:34

I'm firmly in the camp of Winston or wait for the next tier in the draft. I'm not spending my franchise pick on a spread QB.
    Seaver
    Seaver
    Pilot
    Pilot

Post by Seaver Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 10:38

one other thing....when it comes to speaking of a player's intelligence.......football IQ is what matters most. That being said, Mariota's football IQ is currently UNKNOWN as it applies to the NFL because he has no experience in a pro style offense........so that is something to be determined. We have no idea how he will react to NFL sized passing windows and going through his progressions....we have no idea if he will prematurely run.

did anyone watch Bortles last night? Granted he is a rookie, but he exhibited too much single read and run plays......not comfortable in the pocket.

another thing...Charlie Whitehurst...that guy imagines pressure in the pocket.
    cysporsche
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by cysporsche Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 11:01

It really makes me sick to think that the Jets might be back to ground zero in their search for another QB. I still think Mariota will be off the board by the time we pick, and I'm not totally enamored with him anyway. And do you honestly think that John Idzik would take a huge gamble on drafting Jameis Winston ?

Is there any QB's out there that could turn their career around like Carson Palmer with the Cards, or Alex Smith with the Chiefs, or Kyle Orton with the Bills, or an unknown back-up in Austin Davis with the Rams ? Here are the back-up QB's & Practice Squad QB's currently in the NFL. Pick one.

Kirk Cousins, Chad Henne, Chase Daniel, Kevin Kolb, Matt Moore, Matt Hasselbeck, Matt Cassel, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ryan Mallett, Shaun Hill, Colt McCoy, TJ Yates, Jason Campbell, Tyrod Taylor, Drew Stanton, Blake Bortles, Bruce Gradkowski, David Carr, Dominique Davis, Brock Osweiler, Terrelle Pryor, Josh Johnson, Josh McCown, Derek Anderson, Charlie Whitehurst, Graham Harrell, Mike Glennon, Tyler Wilson, Tavaris Jackson, Johnny Manziel, Thad Lewis, McLeod Bethel-Thompson, Seth LaBato, Jimmy Garappolo, Keith Wenning, AJ McCarron, Brian Hoyer, Connor Shaw, Landry Jones, Tom Savage, Stephen Morris, Zach Mettenberger, Zac Dysert, Aaron Murray, Tyler Bray, Matt McGloin, Kellen Clemens, Ryan Lindley, Matt Flynn, Case Keenum, Jake Locker, Curtis Painter, Jordan Palmer, Derek Anderson, Brandon Weeden, Dan Orlovsky, EJ Manuel, Jeff Tuel,Dustin Vaughan, Ryan Nassib, Matt Barkley, Marck Sanchez, GJ Kinne, Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen, David Fales, Kellen Moore, Scott Tolzien, Christian Ponder, Pat Devlin, Sean Renfree, Joe Webb, Matt Blanchard, Ryan Griffin, Mike Kafka, Shaun Hill, sam Bradford, Josh Johnson, BJ Daniels, and I guess Brady Quinn has retired.

Somewhere is this huge list of current "back-up" QB's, there has to be a better option, then having to start all over again with another rookie ? I would rather draft a CB, LB, WR, FS, or OL before screwing up with another Sanchez or Geno Smith. Who's your pick Jet brothers ?

Go Jets...Cyborg
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 11:11

cysporsche wrote:It really makes me sick to think that the Jets might be back to ground zero in their search for another QB. I still think Mariota will be off the board by the time we pick, and I'm not totally enamored with him anyway. And do you honestly think that John Idzik would take a huge gamble on drafting Jameis Winston ?

Is there any QB's out there that could turn their career around like Carson Palmer with the Cards, or Alex Smith with the Chiefs, or Kyle Orton with the Bills, or an unknown back-up in Austin Davis with the Rams ? Here are the back-up QB's & Practice Squad QB's currently in the NFL. Pick one.

Kirk Cousins, Chad Henne, Chase Daniel, Kevin Kolb, Matt Moore, Matt Hasselbeck, Matt Cassel, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ryan Mallett, Shaun Hill, Colt McCoy, TJ Yates, Jason Campbell, Tyrod Taylor, Drew Stanton, Blake Bortles, Bruce Gradkowski, David Carr, Dominique Davis, Brock Osweiler, Terrelle Pryor, Josh Johnson, Josh McCown, Derek Anderson, Charlie Whitehurst, Graham Harrell, Mike Glennon, Tyler Wilson, Tavaris Jackson, Johnny Manziel, Thad Lewis, McLeod Bethel-Thompson, Seth LaBato, Jimmy Garappolo, Keith Wenning, AJ McCarron, Brian Hoyer, Connor Shaw, Landry Jones, Tom Savage, Stephen Morris, Zach Mettenberger, Zac Dysert, Aaron Murray, Tyler Bray, Matt McGloin, Kellen Clemens, Ryan Lindley, Matt Flynn, Case Keenum, Jake Locker, Curtis Painter, Jordan Palmer, Derek Anderson, Brandon Weeden, Dan Orlovsky, EJ Manuel, Jeff Tuel,Dustin Vaughan, Ryan Nassib, Matt Barkley, Marck Sanchez, GJ Kinne, Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen, David Fales, Kellen Moore, Scott Tolzien, Christian Ponder, Pat Devlin, Sean Renfree, Joe Webb, Matt Blanchard, Ryan Griffin, Mike Kafka, Shaun Hill, sam Bradford, Josh Johnson, BJ Daniels, and I guess Brady Quinn has retired.

Somewhere is this huge list of current "back-up" QB's, there has to be a better option, then having to start all over again with another rookie ? I would rather draft a CB, LB, WR, FS, or OL before screwing up with another Sanchez or Geno Smith. Who's your pick Jet brothers ?

Go Jets...Cyborg

In your world Blake Bortles and Zach Mettenberger are both available, I want one of those two "back up" QBs, please.
    Seaver
    Seaver
    Pilot
    Pilot

Post by Seaver Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 11:19

Superman55 wrote:
    cysporsche wrote:It really makes me sick to think that the Jets might be back to ground zero in their search for another QB. I still think Mariota will be off the board by the time we pick, and I'm not totally enamored with him anyway. And do you honestly think that John Idzik would take a huge gamble on drafting Jameis Winston ?

Go Jets...Cyborg

In your world Blake Bortles and Zach Mettenberger are both available, I want one of those two "back up" QBs, please.

I myself liked Aaron Murray and Mettenberger.......hoped like a madman during that draft I'd see one of them go to Gang Green......but no.......we had Geno coming off a season where he was pathetic.....not just bad.....pathetic. But we didn't need to take another shot at QB. Geno left no doubt her was going to be great in 2014.
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 16:32

football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 16:42

From espnnewyork.com

1. Cutler to the rescue? There's no way to predict if the Jets would be interested in Jay Cutler, considering the uncertainty surrounding the coaching staff and front office, but let's take a pragmatic, December view of the situation: How could they not be?

The Jets should at least kick the tires on trying to acquire benched Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, assuming he's on the market.Unless they have a fool-proof plan to trade up for Marcus Mariota or believe Jameis Winston can change his ways, the best quarterback option in a thin market will be Cutler -- assuming the Chicago Bears decide to part ways with their demoted starter. Even with his well-documented shortcomings, he'd be an upgrade over Geno Smith, who remains a giant question mark.

Cutler is a 31-year-old quarterback with Pro Bowl-caliber skills. The negatives are his contract ($15.5 million in 2015), his penchant for turnovers and his diva attitude. The Jets have enough cap room to absorb the contract. As for the other stuff, that can be corrected by a strong-minded coach and a good defense, something he hasn't had since 2012. In Chicago, he's always playing from behind -- a league-high 332 pass attempts while trailing.

"There's nothing wrong with him," said a longtime personnel executive, who has extensive knowledge of Cutler. "Yeah, he's got some arrogance and a chip on his shoulder, and there's some pretty-boy in him, but if you've got a coach who will put his foot up his [butt], don't coddle him, he'll respond. I guarantee you, a coach like [Bill] Parcells would win with him. He'd love him."

The executive also said, "I'd rather deal with his issues than deal with a guy with no talent."

If the coach is a match, the quarterback-needy Jets should get in on Cutler.

Sarge
    Sarge
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Sarge Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 16:50

I suppose it's plausible that Cutler could end up on the 2015 Jets.  Would hate to give up a high pick for him though.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 16:55

Not sure about the high pick being needed. it depends on how much they want his salary off their cap.

I have always liked Cutler and wanted him a couple of times in the past. Things have not gone well lately and he does come with some baggage but with the right coach in place I am in. I would also want a mid round QB drafted and Geno retained for our 3 QBs
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 17:42

I don't know guys, Cutler seems like a real areshole and his teammate seem to back that up. Plus, the NY media.... seems dicey to me.
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 22:52

Cutler is a confounding player. Tremendous arm talent, fearless...and feckless. Maker of great play one moment, awful decision the next. Too much confidence in his arm, doesn't learn enough from his mistakes. Wanted the Jets to draft him, wanted them to trade for him. Now, not very high on him. He may make someone look like a genius for getting him from the Bears for a 3rd/4th rounder, but you really need to have a coaching staff that can straighten him out, and we lack that--in spades.
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 23:55

Go Jets...Cyborg

Names on there that intrigue me as an alternative to spending a high pick on a QB: Ryan Nassib, Zac Dysert, Landry Jones, Tyler Bray. Aside from Nassib, none of them has thrown a pass in the NFL, but they've spent 1-2 years holding a clipboard and that's worth something. As long as the price in trade isn't too high, I'd consider one of them, but none are worth more than their original draft pick.

Of the vets, I'd be most interested in Ryan Fitzpatrick, David Fales, and Derek Anderson, to give Geno serious camp competition and a veteran alternative.

Would then look at one of the D2-D3 no-name QBs in the 7th round, since there are so few legit FBS QB talents in this draft. Names to think about here include: Bryan Bennett, Quinn Epperly, Chris Bonner, and there are many others if anyone wants to dig a little deeper.
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 0:34

ODU's Taylor Heinicke and ECU's Shane Carden are also late round QB possibilities.
    Seaver
    Seaver
    Pilot
    Pilot

Post by Seaver Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 14:10

the most damning thing on Cutler is his footwork......it's still as bad as when he was drafted. He won't improve....he is what he is, so you'd have to be satisfied with that.......and for the kind of money he is making, I say no way. Now if somehow they get him on the cheap, I'd take a shot trading a draft pick......but he is no savior and not a punched ticket to the playoffs. Be careful what you give up for him.
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Fri 26 Dec 2014 - 11:02

One QB I think the Jets keep an eye on is Sam Bradford if cut by the Rams.
    cysporsche
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by cysporsche Fri 26 Dec 2014 - 11:20

If the Raiders want to go in a different direction, I'd trade for Derek Carr 6'3"/214 with 20 TD's, 11 INT, for 3,112 yds with a game to go. He's got a year under his belt and survived as a Raider. I doubt the Raiders would trade him, but stranger things have happened.

As much as I like Percy Harvin, he is not worth 10 million. Unless he re-structures his deal, I'd try to trade him. I really want Cooper WR to replace Harvin.

Go Jets...Cyborg
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Fri 26 Dec 2014 - 11:22

There's just nothing special out there in the way of veteran QBs. Most we can hope for is someone who will be good enough to beat out Geno in camp next year (clearly a more objective decision with Rex, Idzik & co. departed: this should not be too hard to do), and hopefully possess a skill set that both aligns with our new offensive philosophy and can mentor our draftee-to-be future QB in that skill set. Maybe a Matt Moore who can make the underneath throw and protect the football is a wise choice, or maybe someone with a little bigger arm and/or mobility, I don't know. If we get lucky and find ourselves a Jim Plunkett/Vinny Testaverde type who after a career of suckitude discovers himself and leads the team to the playoffs, well, we're overdue for that kind of good fortune, but I'm not holding my breath. Main thing is, we need the guys brought in here ASAP after Black Monday who will make that and a lot of other crucial decisions about this franchise.
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Fri 26 Dec 2014 - 11:35

GratefulJet wrote:There's just nothing special out there in the way of veteran QBs. Most we can hope for is someone who will be good enough to beat out Geno in camp next year (clearly a more objective decision with Rex, Idzik & co. departed: this should not be too hard to do), and hopefully possess a skill set that both aligns with our new offensive philosophy and can mentor our draftee-to-be future QB in that skill set. Maybe a Matt Moore who can make the underneath throw and protect the football is a wise choice, or maybe someone with a little bigger arm and/or mobility, I don't know. If we get lucky and find ourselves a Jim Plunkett/Vinny Testaverde type who after a career of suckitude discovers himself and leads the team to the playoffs, well, we're overdue for that kind of good fortune, but I'm not holding my breath. Main thing is, we need the guys brought in here ASAP after Black Monday who will make that and a lot of other crucial decisions about this franchise.

Well, you may not agree with my Sam Bradford reference, but I believe he can be exactly like Vinny was for us. We all know his injury baggage, but he has 59 career TD passes to only 38 INts with 59% comp and with a new OC and maybe offensive weapons he never played with in STL (remember, he has Brian S), I think a change of scenery could really benefit him.

Will he be Vinny? I don't know, but from an upside potential, I think he can be something like a top 15 QB with great coaching.
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Fri 26 Dec 2014 - 14:08

Superman55 wrote:
    GratefulJet wrote:There's just nothing special out there in the way of veteran QBs. Most we can hope for is someone who will be good enough to beat out Geno in camp next year (clearly a more objective decision with Rex, Idzik & co. departed: this should not be too hard to do), and hopefully possess a skill set that both aligns with our new offensive philosophy and can mentor our draftee-to-be future QB in that skill set. Maybe a Matt Moore who can make the underneath throw and protect the football is a wise choice, or maybe someone with a little bigger arm and/or mobility, I don't know. If we get lucky and find ourselves a Jim Plunkett/Vinny Testaverde type who after a career of suckitude discovers himself and leads the team to the playoffs, well, we're overdue for that kind of good fortune, but I'm not holding my breath. Main thing is, we need the guys brought in here ASAP after Black Monday who will make that and a lot of other crucial decisions about this franchise.

Well, you may not agree with my Sam Bradford reference, but I believe he can be exactly like Vinny was for us.  We all know his injury baggage, but he has 59 career TD passes to only 38 INts with 59% comp and with a new OC and maybe offensive weapons he never played with in STL (remember, he has Brian S), I think a change of scenery could really benefit him.

Will he be Vinny?  I don't know, but from an upside potential, I think he can be something like a top 15 QB with great coaching.

Didn't mean to give the impression Bradford can't be that guy. He certainly has talent, and whether it's a propensity for injury, lack of supporting cast, or mishandling by coaches, he clearly hasn't realized his full potential. Targeting a guy like that might indeed be the solution, providing we can put in place the ingredients he has needed but lacked in the past. He has one year left on his contract at a pretty big cap number (base $12.985M, signing bonus 5.595M). Maybe the Rams are amenable to a trade. If he's cut, we compete with other teams in the same boat. Acquiring him would pretty much exclude us taking one of the top QBs in the draft, just due to the combined sunk dollars at that position between Bradford, Geno and a #4 overall pick. Maybe that's a good thing, since we could take a top WR (Cooper, White) instead and find a sleeper QB prospect later in the draft.
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Fri 26 Dec 2014 - 14:56

On Winston QB FSU - I know Pointdexter and Cy loves the kid. My concern, much like Manziel, do you draft a QB who doesn't love football? People may ask how do you know he doesn't love football, but I would ask would a player beat women and steal items from stores that lead to the NCAA banning him from games, do things in practice that lead to coaches suspending him from games and do things at pep rallies that lead to his school suspending him from games if he loved playing football? Guys who love football behave in ways that allow them to...play football. Winston loves himself.

As for Cooper I think he would be a fine pick, as would White, but with $60mill in cap space and names like Fitzgerald, Maclin, Crabtree, Torey Smith, and possibly Andre Johnson available, along with adecision looming on Harvin, it will be interesting to see which direction the organization goes at the position.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 1:52