A New Community for Jets Fans


    Jets organization frustrated with 2014 offseason

    Share
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42481
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 43

    Re: Jets organization frustrated with 2014 offseason

    Post by SackExchange on Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 21:22

    What a great point made earlier in this thread.

    Can ANYONE imagine if the Pats made this deal? It would be BRILLIANT! Jets make it, and they are morons running a circus.

    jamesfyo123
    Co-Pilot
    Co-Pilot

    Posts : 134
    Points : 1313
    Join date : 2014-09-22

    Re: Jets organization frustrated with 2014 offseason

    Post by jamesfyo123 on Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 22:28

    SackExchange wrote:What a great point made earlier in this thread.

    Can ANYONE imagine if the Pats made this deal? It would be BRILLIANT! Jets make it, and they are morons running a circus.
    +1
    They'd be hailing it as the new Randy Moss trade (that's IF this subsequent character assassination even occurred) and conveniently ignoring all the problem children that Belichick has not turned around.
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42481
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 43

    Re: Jets organization frustrated with 2014 offseason

    Post by SackExchange on Sun 19 Oct 2014 - 0:05

    jamesfyo123 wrote:
    SackExchange wrote:What a great point made earlier in this thread.

    Can ANYONE imagine if the Pats made this deal? It would be BRILLIANT! Jets make it, and they are morons running a circus.
    +1
    They'd be hailing it as the new Randy Moss trade (that's IF this subsequent character assassination even occurred) and conveniently ignoring all the problem children that Belichick has not turned around.
    It would be a brilliant move because...well, The Patriot Way! Rings! Belichick!

    No substance. Just the same old sycophantism.
    avatar
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

    Posts : 1660
    Points : 19601
    Join date : 2014-09-08

    Re: Jets organization frustrated with 2014 offseason

    Post by Superman55 on Sun 19 Oct 2014 - 7:18

    SackExchange wrote:
    jamesfyo123 wrote:
    SackExchange wrote:What a great point made earlier in this thread.

    Can ANYONE imagine if the Pats made this deal? It would be BRILLIANT! Jets make it, and they are morons running a circus.
    +1
    They'd be hailing it as the new Randy Moss trade (that's IF this subsequent character assassination even occurred) and conveniently ignoring all the problem children that Belichick has not turned around.
    It would be a brilliant move because...well, The Patriot Way! Rings! Belichick!

    No substance. Just the same old sycophantism.

    I'm not sure why there is so much focus on this. I know it frustrates many people, but the only way to shut them up is winning.

    Marty, Geno, Lee, and Harvin need to get in a room, and on the practice field, and make a run through the following next 7 games for a big showdown with New England. Look at this schedule:

    vs Bills
    @ KC
    vs Steelers
    @ Bills
    vs Miami
    @ Vikings
    @ Titans

    last 2 games:

    Vs Pats
    @ Miami

    Jets should take advantage of this trade, get things turned in the right direction, and win 5-6 of teh next 7 heading into that Pats game and @ Miami. There a good chance the Jets will be playing even better than they are now by then and they have made a little noise on the way. The only way to shut up the critics and demonstrate why the Jets were confident in the move. If we continue to look like the Jets that can't get out of their own way, the criticism is warranted.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Jets organization frustrated with 2014 offseason

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 23:41