A New Community for Jets Fans


    2015 NFL Draft Thread

    Share

    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

    Posts : 401
    Points : 2973
    Join date : 2014-09-05

    Re: 2015 NFL Draft Thread

    Post by Blindsidebrick on Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 14:32

    cysporsche wrote:I'm not hearing Trae Waynes CB 6'1"182 from Michigan St. name being mentioned a lot; however, this kid might be the best CB in this years draft. He's tall, fast, great hips and recovery speed. He'd be a nice #2 next to Milliner. I can't wait until he's healthy, because a few Jet posters will be eating crow !!!! Rolling Eyes

    Go Jets...Cyborg

    If Waynes makes it to us in the second round, absolutely. I'd take him there. Milliner, Waynes, McDougle, and a veteran FA CB like Cro or Jackson. Corner position set. In today's pass heavy league, you need three good corners.

    cysporsche
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

    Posts : 474
    Points : 11686
    Join date : 2014-09-05

    Re: 2015 NFL Draft Thread

    Post by cysporsche on Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 11:11

    Blindsidebrick wrote:
    cysporsche wrote:I'm not hearing Trae Waynes CB 6'1"182 from Michigan St. name being mentioned a lot; however, this kid might be the best CB in this years draft. He's tall, fast, great hips and recovery speed. He'd be a nice #2 next to Milliner. I can't wait until he's healthy, because a few Jet posters will be eating crow !!!! Rolling Eyes

    Go Jets...Cyborg

    If Waynes makes it to us in the second round, absolutely. I'd take him there. Milliner, Waynes, McDougle, and a veteran FA CB like Cro or Jackson. Corner position set. In today's pass heavy league, you need three good corners.

    No way Trae Waynes CB makes it to our 2nd round pick #37. He will be a top 20 pick with the huge shortage of great CB's in this class ? After having ACL surgery, there is a chance that Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB has a chance of slipping to the 2nd round.

    Go Jets...Cyborg
    avatar
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

    Posts : 1660
    Points : 19602
    Join date : 2014-09-08

    Re: 2015 NFL Draft Thread

    Post by Superman55 on Tue 10 Feb 2015 - 11:29

    cysporsche wrote:
    Blindsidebrick wrote:
    cysporsche wrote:I'm not hearing Trae Waynes CB 6'1"182 from Michigan St. name being mentioned a lot; however, this kid might be the best CB in this years draft. He's tall, fast, great hips and recovery speed. He'd be a nice #2 next to Milliner. I can't wait until he's healthy, because a few Jet posters will be eating crow !!!! Rolling Eyes

    Go Jets...Cyborg

    If Waynes makes it to us in the second round, absolutely. I'd take him there. Milliner, Waynes, McDougle, and a veteran FA CB like Cro or Jackson. Corner position set. In today's pass heavy league, you need three good corners.

    No way Trae Waynes CB makes it to our 2nd round pick #37. He will be a top 20 pick with the huge shortage of great CB's in this class ? After having ACL surgery, there is a chance that Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB has a chance of slipping to the 2nd round.

    Go Jets...Cyborg

    I hope he does...let Rollins fall to us. Rollins is still the best CB in the draft, IMO.

    Old#15
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

    Posts : 317
    Points : 6274
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : maryland US

    Re: 2015 NFL Draft Thread

    Post by Old#15 on Tue 10 Feb 2015 - 13:01

    Superman55 wrote:
    cysporsche wrote:
    Blindsidebrick wrote:
    cysporsche wrote:I'm not hearing Trae Waynes CB 6'1"182 from Michigan St. name being mentioned a lot; however, this kid might be the best CB in this years draft. He's tall, fast, great hips and recovery speed. He'd be a nice #2 next to Milliner. I can't wait until he's healthy, because a few Jet posters will be eating crow !!!! Rolling Eyes

    Go Jets...Cyborg

    If Waynes makes it to us in the second round, absolutely. I'd take him there. Milliner, Waynes, McDougle, and a veteran FA CB like Cro or Jackson. Corner position set. In today's pass heavy league, you need three good corners.

    No way Trae Waynes CB makes it to our 2nd round pick #37. He will be a top 20 pick with the huge shortage of great CB's in this class ? After having ACL surgery, there is a chance that Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB has a chance of slipping to the 2nd round.

    Go Jets...Cyborg

    I hope he does...let Rollins fall to us.  Rollins is still the best CB in the draft, IMO.

    If not Rollins (really think he will be gone by 25),then PJ Williams, Johnson (Wake) and Peters might be there.  Peters can really play, but will go later than he should because of 'issues'.

    Sponsored content

    Re: 2015 NFL Draft Thread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 22:42