A New Community for Jets Fans


    Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Share
    avatar
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 446
    Points : 6966
    Join date : 2014-09-09
    Age : 52

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by The Wicker Man on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:07

    NickSINYC wrote:that FG scared me at 1st Within a TD now D needs one more stop
    No kidding, that looked wide right from the start!
    avatar
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 446
    Points : 6966
    Join date : 2014-09-09
    Age : 52

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by The Wicker Man on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:16

    Nice time to let the Bears go on a long drive.
    avatar
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

    Posts : 1660
    Points : 19432
    Join date : 2014-09-08

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by Superman55 on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:18

    It's official, SOJ
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10551
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by NickSINYC on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:19

    Looked like his leg folded up in an awkward way
    avatar
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 446
    Points : 6966
    Join date : 2014-09-09
    Age : 52

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by The Wicker Man on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:20

    They make this FG, we're playing for OT.
    avatar
    HYATT™
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

    Posts : 133
    Points : 23536
    Join date : 2014-09-09

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by HYATT™ on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:20

    Superman55 wrote:It's official, SOJ
    If the best DL in the NFL is SOJ, then so be it, but HYATT™ says a FRANCHISE QB would turn the SOJ into a REAL contender - even with this receiving corps.
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42312
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by SackExchange on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:21

    NickSINYC wrote:Looked like his leg folded up in an awkward way
    Mo? I think it's more upper body. Looks like he took it to his head and chest.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10551
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by NickSINYC on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:22

    The Wicker Man wrote:They make this FG, we're playing for OT.
    we are playing for OT
    avatar
    HYATT™
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

    Posts : 133
    Points : 23536
    Join date : 2014-09-09

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by HYATT™ on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:22

    (27-19)
    HYATT™ was 2 Jets points off on his score prediction of (27-17).
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10551
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by NickSINYC on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:22

    SackExchange wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:Looked like his leg folded up in an awkward way
    Mo? I think it's more upper body. Looks like he took it to his head and chest.
    maybe we should hear something soon
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42312
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by SackExchange on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:23

    Just a reminder...the stripes take points off the board for the Jets and give them to the Bears.

    How did the Pats win? Oh, yeah, the Raiders' tying TD was negated by a holding call.

    Jets are sloppy. But that doesn't excuse the stripes week in and week out.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10551
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by NickSINYC on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:24

    wow almost ended right there
    avatar
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 446
    Points : 6966
    Join date : 2014-09-09
    Age : 52

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by The Wicker Man on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:26

    HYATT™ wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:It's official, SOJ
    If the best DL in the NFL is SOJ, then so be it, but HYATT™ says a FRANCHISE QB would turn the SOJ into a REAL contender - even with this receiving corps.
    yup, I think you're right...but easier said than done.
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42312
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by SackExchange on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:28

    Geno has been so stupid tonight. Looked like a rookie.
    avatar
    HYATT™
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

    Posts : 133
    Points : 23536
    Join date : 2014-09-09

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by HYATT™ on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:29

    The Wicker Man wrote:
    HYATT™ wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:It's official, SOJ
    If the best DL in the NFL is SOJ, then so be it, but HYATT™ says a FRANCHISE QB would turn the SOJ into a REAL contender - even with this receiving corps.
    yup, I think you're right...but easier said than done.
    It's a matter of attitude.
    If the Jets WANT a Franchise QB, the Jets have to go GET a Franchise QB, and stop pissing around with mid-Rd 1 or Rd 2 projects.
    Teams get Franchise QBs in the top 10 picks, that's just a FACT, and teams that don't have one and WANT one, go get 'em, in spite of the cost.
    After 38 years of this nonsense, you'd think Jets management would get CLUE 1.


    Last edited by HYATT™ on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:29; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10551
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by NickSINYC on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:29

    They need to have Amaro on the field more
    avatar
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 446
    Points : 6966
    Join date : 2014-09-09
    Age : 52

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by The Wicker Man on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:31

    HYATT™ wrote:
    The Wicker Man wrote:
    HYATT™ wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:It's official, SOJ
    If the best DL in the NFL is SOJ, then so be it, but HYATT™ says a FRANCHISE QB would turn the SOJ into a REAL contender - even with this receiving corps.
    yup, I think you're right...but easier said than done.
    It's a matter of attitude.
    If the Jets WANT a Franchise QB, the Jets have to go GET a Franchise QB, and stop pissing around with mid-Rd 1 or Rd 2 projects.
    Teams get Franchise QBs in the top 10 picks, that's just a FACT, and teams that don't have one and WANT one, go get 'em, in spite of the cost.
    After 38 years of this nonsense, you'd think Jets management would get CLUE 1.
    Call me cynical, but, we'd eff that up too.
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10551
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by NickSINYC on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:33

    yes Geno to Salas and another DB down
    avatar
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 446
    Points : 6966
    Join date : 2014-09-09
    Age : 52

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by The Wicker Man on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:37

    Missed Kerley open in the EZ
    avatar
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 446
    Points : 6966
    Join date : 2014-09-09
    Age : 52

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by The Wicker Man on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:41

    terrible throws by Geno.
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42312
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by SackExchange on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:41

    How much more contact is needed for interference there?
    avatar
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 1235
    Points : 10551
    Join date : 2014-09-01

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by NickSINYC on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:41

    going to be another tough loss
    avatar
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

    Posts : 446
    Points : 6966
    Join date : 2014-09-09
    Age : 52

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by The Wicker Man on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:41

    A jump ball to our shortest receiver.
    avatar
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

    Posts : 1660
    Points : 19432
    Join date : 2014-09-08

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by Superman55 on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:42

    I hope we lose out
    avatar
    SackExchange
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1092
    Points : 42312
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 42

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by SackExchange on Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 23:43

    The Wicker Man wrote:
    HYATT™ wrote:
    The Wicker Man wrote:
    HYATT™ wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:It's official, SOJ
    If the best DL in the NFL is SOJ, then so be it, but HYATT™ says a FRANCHISE QB would turn the SOJ into a REAL contender - even with this receiving corps.
    yup, I think you're right...but easier said than done.
    It's a matter of attitude.
    If the Jets WANT a Franchise QB, the Jets have to go GET a Franchise QB, and stop pissing around with mid-Rd 1 or Rd 2 projects.
    Teams get Franchise QBs in the top 10 picks, that's just a FACT, and teams that don't have one and WANT one, go get 'em, in spite of the cost.
    After 38 years of this nonsense, you'd think Jets management would get CLUE 1.
    Call me cynical, but, we'd eff that up too.
    Traded up to #5 for Mark Sanchez.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 13:20