Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+23
danfran
Atljet60
The Wicker Man
Sarge
NYJETSDAN16
NickSINYC
LIJETFAN
GratefulJet
JETMAN10
SackExchange
NCgreen12
Metjetgal
cysporsche
HYATT™
hobson54
trico990
JohnnyBaseball
Blindsidebrick
Superman55
football51
Old#15
soj
MachinaVerde
27 posters

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

MachinaVerde
    MachinaVerde
    Admin
    Admin

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET Empty Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

Post by MachinaVerde Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 13:39

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET 9k=

Let's regroup, refocus and rebound on this MNF game in our house against the Bears!  

Just saw that CB Charles Tillman out
    soj
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET Empty Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

Post by soj Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 14:15

To be honest I don't know what to expect from this team so I do not know what to say except I hope for the best...  WE shall see what kind of team we have this week... one that comes out and competes and loses to a better team or one that can make plays at crucial junctures and win or one that makes mental mistakes,  implodes and blows the game because they are undisciplined.

Frankly, I do not have a clue which team will show up and that is very very disappointing!
    Old#15
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET Empty Re: Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET

Post by Old#15 Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 15:35

I will be very interested in seeing how MM uses TEs and CJ in passing game against Bears.  If I'm not mistaken TEs were only targeted 4 times on Sunday, which is surprising to me.  I would think that because Packers were stifling the run, that we could have slipped either Cumberland or Amaro out over the middle for 5-10 yards or a couple of seam routes.  I would have also thought that we would be seeing CJ more in space vs running up the middle.  Still having visions of CJ 1v1 vs Julius Peppers in space and we don't take advantage.

BTW - Who has the skinny on the Bears, defensively that is.  I know that Tillman is out and being replaced by #1 pick Kyle Fuller, but beyond that I haven't followed them too closely.
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 15:57

Our beat writers are truely tools.

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET MedxWKg4_normalBrian Costello [ltr]@BrianCoz[/ltr] · 4m
    [ltr]Jets media requested Santonio Holmes for the opponent conference call. It looks like he said no. I thought he might want to catch up.[/ltr]

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET MedxWKg4_normalBrian Costello [ltr]@BrianCoz[/ltr] · 43s
    [ltr]I had this question all ready for Santonio, too: Best pizza - New York slice or Chicago deep dish?[/ltr]

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET Headshot_Manish_Mehta_normalManish Mehta [ltr]@MMehtaNYDN[/ltr] · 2m
    [ltr]NY media requested Santonio Holmes for weekly conf call. He declined. Wanted to find out how far away his locker is from Alshon Jeffrey #nyj[/ltr]
    soj
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by soj Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 16:25

Old#15 wrote:I will be very interested in seeing how MM uses TEs and CJ in passing game against Bears.  If I'm not mistaken TEs were only targeted 4 times on Sunday, which is surprising to me.  I would think that because Packers were stifling the run, that we could have slipped either Cumberland or Amaro out over the middle for 5-10 yards or a couple of seam routes.  I would have also thought that we would be seeing CJ more in space vs running up the middle.  Still having visions of CJ 1v1 vs Julius Peppers in space and we don't take advantage.

BTW - Who has the skinny on the Bears, defensively that is.  I know that Tillman is out and being replaced by #1 pick Kyle Fuller, but beyond that I haven't followed them too closely.

U R correct TW only four (4) balls... terrible he did nothing to mitigate the fact that they were stacking the box.
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 16:50

Bears offense:  9th Pass 30th Rush
    Bears D: 10th against the pass and 27 th against the run
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 23:49

I know the Bears beat the 49ers on the road, but I still think this is a team we've gotta beat. Cutler is nothing special, and they're banged up defensively, besides just Tillman. I saw about five defensive injuries listed during the Sunday night game. 

Blood in the water.
    JohnnyBaseball
    JohnnyBaseball
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by JohnnyBaseball Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 1:07

football51 wrote:Our beat writers are truely tools.

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET MedxWKg4_normalBrian Costello 

[ltr]@BrianCoz[/ltr]

· 4m

[ltr]Jets media requested Santonio Holmes for the opponent conference call. It looks like he said no. I thought he might want to catch up.[/ltr]

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET MedxWKg4_normalBrian Costello 

[ltr]@BrianCoz[/ltr]

· 43s

[ltr]I had this question all ready for Santonio, too: Best pizza - New York slice or Chicago deep dish?[/ltr]

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET Headshot_Manish_Mehta_normalManish Mehta 

[ltr]@MMehtaNYDN[/ltr]

· 2m

[ltr]NY media requested Santonio Holmes for weekly conf call. He declined. Wanted to find out how far away his locker is from Alshon Jeffrey #nyj[/ltr]

Oh, dear Lord ...  Mad
    trico990
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by trico990 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 10:49

soj wrote:
    Old#15 wrote:I will be very interested in seeing how MM uses TEs and CJ in passing game against Bears.  If I'm not mistaken TEs were only targeted 4 times on Sunday, which is surprising to me.  I would think that because Packers were stifling the run, that we could have slipped either Cumberland or Amaro out over the middle for 5-10 yards or a couple of seam routes.  I would have also thought that we would be seeing CJ more in space vs running up the middle.  Still having visions of CJ 1v1 vs Julius Peppers in space and we don't take advantage.

U R correct TW only four (4) balls... terrible he did nothing to mitigate the fact that they were stacking the box.

Watching the Eagles I saw Sproles running wild especially after getting the ball on screens and little crossing patterns. I couldn't stop saying to myself "isn't that what CJ should be doing in our offense"?????
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 10:54

We need Decker bad though.  We don't have many reliable WRs (2) and playmakers.  Sproles tore them up, but you're talking about a team with Cooper, Maclin, Sproles, and McCoy....we have Decker, Kerley, Ivory, and CJ2k.  

Hoping our TEs can help balance things out and the extra day off gets Milliner and Decker ready to go.

While someone above references Cutler is nothing special, he's infinitely better than Kaepernick, maybe about the same as Romo and Stafford, he can move, and he has two WRs that catch everything in a 5 yard radius...he only has to be so good with those two monster WRs.

This game is a huge challenge as the Bears have twice the level of talent as the team we just lost to.
    trico990
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by trico990 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 11:09

Superman55 wrote:We need Decker bad though.  We don't have many reliable WRs (2) and playmakers.  Sproles tore them up, but you're talking about a team with Cooper, Maclin, Sproles, and McCoy....we have Decker, Kerley, Ivory, and CJ2k.  

Hoping our TEs can help balance things out and the extra day off gets Milliner and Decker ready to go.

While someone above references Cutler is nothing special, he's infinitely better than Kaepernick, maybe about the same as Romo and Stafford, he can move, and he has two WRs that catch everything in a 5 yard radius...he only has to be so good with those two monster WRs.

This game is a huge challenge as the Bears have twice the level of talent as the team we just lost to.

I'm not sure I agree with you that the bears are twice the talent of GB but we certainly do need Decker. I also agree that their WR's do catch anything near them. I'm not sure I understand the importance of the names of the receivers when it comes to using CJ as Sproles was used?
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 11:37

I don't know if you've watched Sproles and CJ2K, but they are far from the same type of player...
    hobson54
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by hobson54 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 11:55

Superman55 wrote:

the year is 2014, not 1986.  i don't see the bears as being a vastly superior team to the packers.  in fact, i think the packers are the better overall team and will finish higher in the standings.  i'd take rodgers over cutler every day of the week, and twice on sundays (or mondays).  both teams have very good WR corps, although i give the bears the advantage on running games.  defensively, neither is stellar and both have mediocre o-lines.  add in we were in GB and are at home this week, and i don't think the bears are a harder matchup than last week in GB

that said, i do think it will be a difficult game and we will need to avoid self-inflicted wounds like last week.  it's certainly a winnable game (i didn't really give us much a chance heading into GB last week), but it will take a clean, crisp effort.
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 12:03

hobson54 wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:

the year is 2014, not 1986.  i don't see the bears as being a vastly superior team to the packers.  in fact, i think the packers are the better overall team and will finish higher in the standings.  i'd take rodgers over cutler every day of the week, and twice on sundays (or mondays).  both teams have very good WR corps, although i give the bears the advantage on running games.  defensively, neither is stellar and both have mediocre o-lines.  add in we were in GB and are at home this week, and i don't think the bears are a harder matchup than last week in GB

that said, i do think it will be a difficult game and we will need to avoid self-inflicted wounds like last week.  it's certainly a winnable game (i didn't really give us much a chance heading into GB last week), but it will take a clean, crisp effort.

Whoa, whoa, whoa -

GB > Chi at QB

Chi has better WRs and RB (IMO) than GB and both olines suck.  Chicago has a better defense, though they haven't looked great yet.  I'd take their personal outside of Rodgers over Gbs every day of the week.

Chicago has 2 WRs better than every player on offense for GB not named Rodgers...then add Forte.  Im not sure its close...let alone similar level of talent...GB doesn't have a WR, including Nelson, that would even start for Chicago...Lacy wouldn't start either.  I think some are asleep at the wheel on this topic till Monday I guess when they see Chicago's WRs up close and personal.  They may have 2 of the top 3 WRs in the NFL right now...
    hobson54
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by hobson54 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 12:17

Superman55 wrote:
    hobson54 wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa -

GB > Chi at QB

Chi has better WRs and RB (IMO) than GB and both olines suck.  Chicago has a better defense, though they haven't looked great yet.  I'd take their personal outside of Rodgers over Gbs every day of the week.

Chicago has 2 WRs better than every player on offense for GB not named Rodgers...then add Forte.  Im not sure its close...let alone similar level of talent...GB doesn't have a WR, including Nelson, that would even start for Chicago...Lacy wouldn't start either.  I think some are asleep at the wheel on this topic till Monday I guess when they see Chicago's WRs up close and personal.  They may have 2 of the top 3 WRs in the NFL right now...

Chicago may have better WRs, but GB's WR are no slouches.  combined, they probably have 4 of the top 10-12 WRs in the league.  Nelson and Cobb would be the starting WRs on most teams in the league.

RB I did give the edge to Chicago.

but to me, the biggest reason why i say they are close in talent, and i give the overall edge to GB is because of Rodgers.  add in we are home vs Chicago vs at Lambeau field, and I don't see how this is a tougher game than last week
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 12:29

hobson54 wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:
    hobson54 wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa -

GB > Chi at QB

Chicago may have better WRs, but GB's WR are no slouches.  combined, they probably have 4 of the top 10-12 WRs in the league.  Nelson and Cobb would be the starting WRs on most teams in the league.

RB I did give the edge to Chicago.

but to me, the biggest reason why i say they are close in talent, and i give the overall edge to GB is because of Rodgers.  add in we are home vs Chicago vs at Lambeau field, and I don't see how this is a tougher game than last week

As long as you know Cutler has completed 70% of his passes with 6 TDs and 1 INT in 2 games this year, and one of those games were at SF during the opening of their new stadium.  Rodgers is 63% 4 TDs and 1 INT, so no sloush, but Cutler is red hot.

And Cobb is a top 12 WR, I am sure the following would beg to differ:

Calvin
    Marshall
    Jeffers
    Demaryius Thomas
    AJ Green
    Antonio Brown
    Andre Johnson
    Julio Jones
    Dez Bryant
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Vincent Jackson
    Nelson
    Reggie Wayne
    Mike Wallace
    Roddy Whire
    Pierre Garcon
    DJax

...and numerous others (notice no Jimmy Graham or Josh Gordon on my list Wink) would take exception to that...I'd take Sammy Watkins, Decker, Mike Evans, Kelvin Benjamin, Crabtree, and Golden Tate over him as well).

I dont think Cobb is even a top 25 WR...but that's me...If you think Cobb is better than Crabtree and Antonio Brown, well, Ivory is better than AP too I guess.   Mad
    hobson54
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by hobson54 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 12:51

obviously i'm not talking about over the lengths of their careers.  guys like wayne, andre johnson, roddy white have had much more productive careers.  but they aren't the dynamic play-makers they used to be.  of the list you gave, i'd take cobb over vincent jackson, wayne, wallace, white, garcon, djax (can't stay on the field), tate, decker and a toss up with crabtree.  too early to rank any of the rookie WRs.  gordon is better, but that does no good if he keeps getting suspended.  and i didn't count TEs.

in any event, there are very few teams (and admittedly chicago is one) that have a better 1-2 WR combo than GB.  and his good start not withstanding, i'm taking rodgers over cutler.  so yes, i think the talent is a lot closer than you make it out to be.  GB is not jacksonville and chicago is not the walsh era-niners.
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 12:57

hobson54 wrote:obviously i'm not talking about over the lengths of their careers.  guys like wayne, andre johnson, roddy white have had much more productive careers.  but they aren't the dynamic play-makers they used to be.  of the list you gave, i'd take cobb over vincent jackson, wayne, wallace, white, garcon, djax (can't stay on the field), tate, decker and a toss up with crabtree.  too early to rank any of the rookie WRs.  gordon is better, but that does no good if he keeps getting suspended.  and i didn't count TEs.

in any event, there are very few teams (and admittedly chicago is one) that have a better 1-2 WR combo than GB.  and his good start not withstanding, i'm taking rodgers over cutler.  so yes, i think the talent is a lot closer than you make it out to be.  GB is not jacksonville and chicago is not the walsh era-niners.

Well, Cobb has never had 1000 yards receiving despite playing with Rodgers.  Can he have one of those before we put him in the HOF?
    hobson54
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by hobson54 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 13:32

Superman55 wrote:
    hobson54 wrote:obviously i'm not talking about over the lengths of their careers.  guys like wayne, andre johnson, roddy white have had much more productive careers.  but they aren't the dynamic play-makers they used to be.  of the list you gave, i'd take cobb over vincent jackson, wayne, wallace, white, garcon, djax (can't stay on the field), tate, decker and a toss up with crabtree.  too early to rank any of the rookie WRs.  gordon is better, but that does no good if he keeps getting suspended.  and i didn't count TEs.

Well, Cobb has never had 1000 yards receiving despite playing with Rodgers.  Can he have one of those before we put him in the HOF?

well i didn't put him in the hall of fame, but that probably doesn't matter to you.  he come up on a deep team, who had jennings, jones and nelson in front of him, and he got hurt last year.  i'll grant my list is probably more fantasy football oriented, but in that case, the rodgers factor does help him.

of course, you listed a bunch of rookie receivers you'd take over cobb, so i guess we should also hold off on their induction ceremonies as well... Rolling Eyes
    Superman55
    Superman55
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by Superman55 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 13:36

hobson54 wrote:
    Superman55 wrote:

well i didn't put him in the hall of fame, but that probably doesn't matter to you.  he come up on a deep team, who had jennings, jones and nelson in front of him, and he got hurt last year.  i'll grant my list is probably more fantasy football oriented, but in that case, the rodgers factor does help him.

of course, you listed a bunch of rookie receivers you'd take over cobb, so i guess we should also hold off on their induction ceremonies as well... Rolling Eyes

Fair...but you'd really take Cobb over Watkins if you could take one or the other and add them to the Jets roster?  You're a fan of Watkins, so dont give me too much 'S' on my preference.  You'd take Cobb over Mike Evans also?  I'm asking in seriousness, not being smart this time.  I think Evans and Watkins have higher ceilings than Cobb.
    hobson54
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by hobson54 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 14:21

i'd probably take watkins over cobb.  not sure yet on evans.  they are different types of player than cobb.  cobb has value as a multi-faceted player who can be a WR, RB and return man.  to me, he's a very valuable "weapon".
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 15:00

Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET LW31qU_D_normalRich Cimini [ltr]@RichCimini[/ltr] · 2m
    [ltr]Eric Decker on the field, stretching those hammys. #nyj [/ltr]

[ltr]Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET BxwbEYwIUAIvFlT[/ltr]
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 15:02

trico990
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by trico990 Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 15:04

Superman55 wrote:I don't know if you've watched Sproles and CJ2K, but they are far from the same type of player...

2 guys that like the ball in space by catching swing passes and short slants while living on guys missing tackles and their YAC. I beg to differ on their differences.
    HYATT™
    HYATT™
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by HYATT™ Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 15:10

Randall Cobb is NOT Percy Harvin or Darren Sproles.

He's a versatile utility weapon, but with slightly more use as a runner than as a receiver when comparing him to Harvin.
    When comparing him to Sproles, he's not even that much of a running threat.
    The Packers have never found a way to fully utilize Cobb, despite his numerous injuries, but neither has Cobb earned the adulation heaped on him by Packers fans, wearing their cozy G&G sunglasses.

But HYATT™️ digresses;

CHICAGO - a team Bob Hyatt hates like no other. Evil or Very Mad

Cutler is QUITE capable of escaping pressure. He is a decent athlete on top of having a cannon of an arm that allows him to "Favre" defenses from all sorts of awkward angles.
    Like Favre, he throws some inadvisable INTs because he puts too much faith in his arm strength to buffalo passes through defenders, but he doesn't have the dangerous finger-breaking velocity Favre had on short to intermediate passes that made so many defenders drop his INTs so often.

Trestman's offense is a match made in heaven for Cutler, bringing his talents to the fore and raising his play to levels first seen in Denver in his Sophomore & Junior seasons there, when he made pedestrian talents like Brandon Stokley, Eddie Royal & Tony Scheffler into household names.

Of course he ALSO had Brandon Marshall there, TOO.

Part of the reason Cutler makes bad decisions is because he suffers incredible emotional swings during the games, as his insulin levels go out of whack.
    He suffers from severe Type 1 diabetes, which makes it amazing he is even IN the NFL, let alone such a successful QB.
    All that aside, consider these FACTS, in light of the Green Bay debacle:

• CHI's DL is better than GB's DL, it's a 4-3 and anchored by Jared Allen, Willie Young, & Lamarr Houston - & Ratliff the ex-Cowgirl is also very intense. Paea is the weakest linky, and that's not exactly "weak".
    • 2 of the 3 LBers, Briggs & McClellan, also play at a high level - point being, CHI's defense is better than advertised up front, after a poor 2013 campaign.
    • Conte has developed into a pretty good veteran safety, easing concerns there as well.
    • What COULD have been a big hit to the CHI secondary, losing Peanut Tillman for the season yesterday, no longer is. Rd 1 pick Fuller is coming on VERY nicely for a rookie CB, with 2 picks against Kaepernick Sunday night.
    • Tim Jennings continues to be the best short CB in the NFL, constantly redefining what is humanly possible for a 5'-8" football player - causing 16 turnovers & 3 TDs over the past 2 years. He has a SB ring from the 2006 Indy defense against the team he plays for now. If ya can't beat 'em, sign away their best players. Chicago Bears @ New York Jets (ESPN) - MNF 8:30PM ET Tongue
    • CHI's OL is better than GB's OL - both in run blocking and pass blocking. 4 of the 5 positions boast considerable talent, (RT Mills, RG Long, C Garza/de la Puenta, LT Bushrod), with ex-Jets LG Slauson being the only weak linky.
    • CHI's offense boasts 2 of the top WRs in the NFL in Marshall, (3 TDs against SF), and Jeffery, AND one of the top TEs in Martellus Bennett, with ex-Jets TE Mulligan doing the blocking heavy lifting.
    • Santonio HolMEs is nothing but an afterthought to this Trestman offense, but still requires another CB the Jets are already short on, to keep an eye on him.
    • RB Matt Forte, who, unlike Lacy, CAN catch a football and turn it up-field for a BIG gainer - when he's not slashing defenses on the ground in every direction except backwards - is far more dangerous than GB's backfield.
    • Robbie Gould has consistently been one of the most "automatic" FG/PAT kickers in NFL history, who's missed 2 PATs in 10 years, has an 86.1% CAREER FG average, & is only 1.8 yards over the standard "starting at the 20 yard line" for KO return yard average.

If the Jets thought they could stay with the Packers offense, they have a REALLY rude awakening coming when they meet CHI's - and with 3 recent NJJ emigres, (HolMEs, Mulligan, & Slauson), Trestman will see Rex's defense coming before it boards the plane.
    CAN the Jets win this one?
    Yes, they can.
    Cutler is not Rodgers, he's prone to unforced errors more frequently, but he's ALSO capable of something Rodgers is not noted for at all - comeback wins and last minute drives to victory.

Seaver wrote: Cutler has played well vs Jets in past to my recollection.
    Not just Cutler, the CHI team itself practically owns the Jets.
    The lifetime franchise records stand at (3-7), after three consecutive losses - with the last Jets win being Nov 26, 2000, IN New Jersey.
    One COULD interpret that as; the Jets are due. Rolling Eyes

01 Sun September 22,1974  W  New York Jets  @  Chicago Bears  (23-21)
    02 Sun  November 18, 1979  L  New York Jets  @  Chicago Bears  (13-23)
    03 Sat   December 14, 1985  L  New York Jets  v  Chicago Bears  (06-19)
    04 Mon September 23,1991  L  New York Jets  @  Chicago Bears  (13-19)
    05 Sun  September 25,1994  L  New York Jets  v  Chicago Bears  (07-19)
    06 Sun  November 16, 1997  W  New York Jets  @  Chicago Bears  (23-15)
    07 Sun  November 26, 2000  W  New York Jets  v  Chicago Bears  (17-10)
    08 Sun  December 15, 2002  L  New York Jets  @  Chicago Bears  (13-20)
    09 Sun  November 19, 2006  L  New York Jets  v  Chicago Bears  (00-10)
    10 Sun  December 26, 2010  L  New York Jets  @  Chicago Bears  (34-38)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 7:13