Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

+5
GratefulJet
Seaver
Superman55
Sarge
football51
9 posters

Jets part ways with Terry Bradway and Jeff Bauer

Seaver
    Seaver
    Pilot
    Pilot

Jets part ways with Terry Bradway and Jeff Bauer - Page 2 Empty Re: Jets part ways with Terry Bradway and Jeff Bauer

Post by Seaver Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 18:25

in some small fashion.......this GM hire is already successful no matter what happens next.....the poison has been rooted out.
    Sarge
    Sarge
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Jets part ways with Terry Bradway and Jeff Bauer - Page 2 Empty Re: Jets part ways with Terry Bradway and Jeff Bauer

Post by Sarge Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 18:27

Nothing personal against any of these people, but the success on the field just wasn't there and a new organizational culture is needed, top to bottom.
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 18:30

Superman55 wrote:
    NickSINYC wrote:
    football51 wrote:Brian Costello @BrianCoz  ·  1m 1 minute ago
    Maccagnan has people in mind for the positions occupied by Bradway and Bauer so he moved quickly. #nyj

Brian Costello @BrianCoz  ·  43s 43 seconds ago
    It's unclear whether Gene Smith will join the Jets, but I'm told it won't be in one of these 2 jobs if he does. #nyj

I hope he acts as quickly and decisively when it comes to free agents, personel decisions and trades

It would be an improvement if he even showed up.  How DRC came to the building and never met Idzik is pathetic.

Yeah, because DRC set the world on fire this year. He really justified that contract.

Just another Idzik slam to justify the firing. Hopefully, we won't be foolish enough to throw money around on free agents just to appease our know-it-all fanbase. Hopefully Maccagnan spends the money wisely, instead of watching Todd McShay or reading Bleacher Report to advise him who to sign.
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 18:56

NickSINYC wrote:
    football51 wrote:
    Sarge wrote:Did Graves get fired?

Not yet, but I expect him to.

That answers my question also
    Graves gone too

It's getting to be like the French Revolution around here!
    football51
    football51
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by football51 Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 19:23

GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 20:06

Tempted to say "even a bind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" but let's not kick the poor guy while he's down.
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 20:26

GratefulJet wrote:
    Tempted to say "even a bind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" but let's not kick the poor guy while he's down.

Kicking him while he's down is protocol for Jets fans.

Just to say "I was right".
    GratefulJet
    GratefulJet
    Honorary Group Captain

Post by GratefulJet Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 20:34

Blindsidebrick wrote:
    GratefulJet wrote:

I'm sorry, is this being directed at me?
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 20:41

GratefulJet wrote:
    Blindsidebrick wrote:
    GratefulJet wrote:

Nope. Not you

I'm sorry, is this being directed at me?
    cysporsche
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander

Post by cysporsche Sat 17 Jan 2015 - 12:03

The question is, will Bradway & Bauer end up on the Bills with Rex, or the Flippers with Tannenbaum ?

Go Jets...Cyborg
    Old#15
    Honorary Air Commander
    Honorary Air Commander

Post by Old#15 Sat 17 Jan 2015 - 12:49

cysporsche wrote:The question is, will Bradway & Bauer end up on the Bills with Rex, or the Flippers with Tannenbaum ?

Go Jets...Cyborg

Hopefully.
    Blindsidebrick
    Honorary Wing Commander
    Honorary Wing Commander

Post by Blindsidebrick Sat 17 Jan 2015 - 14:23

cysporsche wrote:The question is, will Bradway & Bauer end up on the Bills with Rex, or the Flippers with Tannenbaum ?

Go Jets...Cyborg

Bradway was involved in some great picks over the years, but it was time to move on. Our scouting department needed an overhaul, with some new blood. Looking forward to Maccagnan putting together a team of his people.
    NickSINYC
    NickSINYC
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by NickSINYC Sat 17 Jan 2015 - 16:59

Go Jets...Cyborg

I don't think Rex had that kind of influence there especially if his pitch to get the job was he was not given good enough players as an excuse for his last 4 years.

Tannenbaum might be able to find a spot for someone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 6:16