Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Community for Jets Fans

3 posters

Dads and Dads-to-Be

MachinaVerde
    MachinaVerde
    Admin
    Admin

Dads and Dads-to-Be Empty Dads and Dads-to-Be

Post by MachinaVerde Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 11:08

Who is out there?  I have a boy, he's almost 18 months old and we are trying for our second.  Not going to lie I am nervous just because I am so shot at the end of the day with one that I wonder how I will hold up with two!
    SackExchange
    SackExchange

Dads and Dads-to-Be Empty Re: Dads and Dads-to-Be

Post by SackExchange Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:14

Well, we had ours later in life. I'll be 40 by Thanksgiving, and my wife already is. We have a 2 1/2 year old. So we talked about a second, but we're rather content with having one.

Besides, I'm not sure how much more I could take with another!
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 14:04

I have 4 kids. My oldest(boy) just started his freshman year at George Washington University in D.C. I also
    have a sophomore girl, a freshman girl, and a 6th grade girl. They keep me hopping. All of them play travel
    soccer along with playing on their school teams. Believe me MV, you'll find the energy! Btw, I'm 49.
    MachinaVerde
    MachinaVerde
    Admin
    Admin

Post by MachinaVerde Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 15:14

The Wicker Man wrote:I have 4 kids. My oldest(boy) just started his freshman year at George Washington University in D.C. I also
    have a sophomore girl, a freshman girl, and a 6th grade girl. They keep me hopping. All of them play travel
    soccer along with playing on their school teams. Believe me MV, you'll find the energy!  Btw, I'm 49.

I also started late, I'm 43 next week.  Seems like its just been a tough month, we are smack in the middle of a sleep regression so our sound sleeper is suddenly waking up 2 and 3 times a night.  I'm wiped, lol.

Congrats on the first headed off to college, you must be really proud. I have some friends that are GW alum and they loved it.
    SackExchange
    SackExchange

Post by SackExchange Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 0:07

I turn 40 the week of Thanksgiving, so I was, what, 37 when we had Hunter.
    The Wicker Man
    The Wicker Man
    Honorary Sky Marshall
    Honorary Sky Marshall

Post by The Wicker Man Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 7:28

MachinaVerde wrote:
    The Wicker Man wrote:I have 4 kids. My oldest(boy) just started his freshman year at George Washington University in D.C. I also
    soccer along with playing on their school teams. Believe me MV, you'll find the energy!  Btw, I'm 49.

I also started late, I'm 43 next week.  Seems like its just been a tough month, we are smack in the middle of a sleep regression so our sound sleeper is suddenly waking up 2 and 3 times a night.  I'm wiped, lol.

Congrats on the first headed off to college, you must be really proud. I have some friends that are GW alum and they loved it.
    Thanks, we're really proud of Liam. He worked really hard to get there. My dad went to GW(on a basketball scholarship Basketball  ), I just wished he lived long enough to see Liam go there. However, my mom is thrilled!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 16:52